When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1951 Schwinn Panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Price
Reduced - $2500
Payment Terms
Cash, Venmo, Paypal
Zipcode

62Jaguar

On Training Wheels
Time for me to part with this beautiful Bicycle.

Beautiful and Meticulously restored 1951 Schwinn Panther w/EZ Speed Badge. Restored by Mr. Evan Hatcher.

I bought this bike 5 ago from a gentleman in Michigan, and have ridden it twice. It sits in my home as a showpiece, but I now have other things I would like to pursue. As you can see in the photos, this bike is immaculate and well restored. Here are the highlights:

• Professionally Restored, with the initials of the gentlemen who restored it under the pedals. AMAZING attention to detail.
  • Very Rare "Our Own Hardware EZ Speed" head badge
  • All the chrome is triple-nickel chrome plated - every nut and every bolt has been chromed.
  • Original Schwinn S2 rims - and they are PERFECT - and also triple nickel chrome plated.
  • Imron red and maroon 2 tone paint scheme.
  • Frame is absolutely flawless, no pitting and imperfections were overlooked before it was painted.
  • Hand-painted (camel hair brush) pin-striping
  • S2 rims are wrapped with a set of original Carlisle Whitewall Lightning Dart Bicycle Tires
  • Delta Rocket Ray Light, fully restored and operational.
  • Persons Leather Saddle (I added this when I bought it, I have the Troxel black saddle that's fully restored if you prefer)
  • Set of NOS Schwinn grips
  • Person's Pedals
  • Repop Fenders

It's an absolute pleasure to ride in a Parade as I did during the 4th of July, or just to admire from across the room. Questions? Shoot me a message and let's talk! Located in Austin Texas, willing to ship on your dime. Thanks for looking.

IMG-0193.jpg

IMG-0206.jpg

IMG-0201.jpg

IMG-0194.jpg

IMG-0195.jpg

IMG-0199.jpg

IMG-0207.jpg

IMG-0208.jpg

IMG-0210.jpg

IMG-0230.jpg

IMG-0236.jpg

When Bob puts a ! you are looking a splendid bike.
I guess we read it differently. I think it's just an exclamation point, not a "Bob approval". If he thought it was a museum level bike, I'd bet he would simply say so, and not have us guessing.

All it really needs is a few more coats of paint, and maybe someone mail the seller a 9/16" wrench to fix the seat post clamp photo. Maybe it could use some correct Schwinn tires?

John

I guess we read it differently. I think it's just an exclamation point, not a "Bob approval". If he thought it was a museum level bike, I'd bet he would simply say so, and not have us guessing.

All it really needs is a few more coats of paint, and maybe someone mail the seller a 9/16" wrench to fix the seat post clamp photo. Maybe it could use some correct Schwinn tires?

John
Yes John. We all seen what you saw. I’ll stay posted for your critique of all the used bikes. I’m sure it means a lot to the owners. Thank you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back