When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 brooks repair?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you,Yes it is ,the only problem is that its not wide enough like a normal brooks
If i where to do anything different it would be to start weaving from the back and go forward

I’ve re leathered more than a few Brooks saddles, I’ve had really good luck with different frames and combinations of.. this frame has had a couple different Brooks shaped leather caps.. I just did this as a quick something to ride/ idle hands/ see what it would be if I tried it things.
I usually put a B-17 or Professional shaped leather on the B-66,135 or Flyer frames.
8b8b6c39eb63ad5cb8ef4d8a135d09e0.jpg

78a24b1619643f31b93c98a6171175fc.jpg

b00f6114f7401e8b6d5a32c85ae0f4d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the other hand Tony, this kind of thing is a (very minor) part of my job. It looks like we have a Team (-:

Have a Good Weekend,

Best Regards,

Adrian

I’m not very organized but I have designed a few things that were patented and sold pretty well. I haven’t seen a dime from either but I have a million of them. I was always good for a name for the band. I’m a little different, I am channeling my artistic side or projecting my vision with my verbalization skills.
Seriously, I have entertained small towns and villages for years.. I just never know what will come out next.
Give me a format and I’ll send you the next big thing. We can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back