When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 brooks repair?

-
That’s awesome.! Great work. Like an ass-hammock. Probably super comfortable too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you,Yes it is ,the only problem is that its not wide enough like a normal brooks
If i where to do anything different it would be to start weaving from the back and go forward

"Ass-hammock", better register that as a trademark quick, before someone else does (-:

(just checked, not registered already, I wonder why? Huge opportunity there).

Best Regards,

Adrian

"Ass-hammock", better register that as a trademark quick, before someone else does (-:

(just checked, not registered already, I wonder why? Huge opportunity there).

Best Regards,

Adrian

I have more.. maybe we should combine forces and buy bike parts with all the money we make! I’m not big on paper work, just like to mouth off when I get the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have more.. maybe we should combine forces and buy bike parts with all the money we make! I’m not big on paper work, just like to mouth off when I get the chance.

On the other hand Tony, this kind of thing is a (very minor) part of my job. It looks like we have a Team (-:

Have a Good Weekend,

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back