When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 Cycle Truck - Parts ID help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Elevatorman139 .
I want to clarify a point here. I noticed a post that appears to be stating the pair of '52 models I posted are not '52 models... or I think that is his contention.
They are indeed a pair of '52s that took me quite a few years to find nice frames to use in both the large and small basket versions. I spent a great deal of time and effort to re-do the pair, though they are not "exact, letter perfect" restorations (resto-modifications). They are not striped as they originally would have been, and as I have stated on quite a few occasions, these were not the typical Kids bikes or toys, but were tools made for use by businesses and industry, which in many cases were modified or altered to fit the needs of the businesses that purchased and used them. Not all of them were left in the exact condition as when they were put into service.
As far as the one you found and are going to fix up - leaving it in the "used" condition is a pretty cool idea and I'm anxious to see where that take the bike in the end. if you have any questions I may be able to answer, feel free to send me a post or private message with them. I have a couple of others that will be "Rustored" in the coming time ahead. Further note: The large basket version I re-did was formerly a USPO Dept. bike I bought as the second bike of a pair ('46 and '52 models) from inside of Florida, and both of them had the USPO Asset numbers still on them when I got them.
REC
Hola hi Rec have a nice day! Please let me clarify that we're here to help and learn from the info! I told him that the Schwinn black CT in the link he posted it's an incorrect 1952 model! When do you goes to the link and see all the photos noticed the differences! I'm not use your 2 photos the S1 & S2 for comparison! My apology if do you understand thath! All the info I shared came from the Schwinn books or mamuals and personal schwinn cycle trucks that I use for groceries rides or shows! Hope this will help and continue to contribute to the hobby glad to help and shares thanks

Back