When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 JC Higgins Sears

-

alivreri

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hey all.

My neighbor is looking to unload this bike. He is asking $250. The lights still work and he even has the original receipt from Sears!

Should I grab it or what!?!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414672388.369704.jpg

That would clean up real nice! I would offer him 200 as well. I've learned that there's no shame in "low balling" because it works in my favor most of the time. The game is the seller starts high and the buyer starts low.
Never act like you want the item. Post something in the "wanted" section and you'll see why (double/triple market value).

That would clean up real nice! I would offer him 200 as well. I've learned that there's no shame in "low balling" because it works in my favor most of the time. The game is the seller starts high and the buyer starts low.
Never act like you want the item. Post something in the "wanted" section and you'll see why (double/triple market value).

To answer the original question; is this a bike you like and really want? If so then buy it. If not pass. Regarding the comment above about posting in the wanted section I have not found this to be true. What I have seen is people ask for parts, some of them pretty scarce, and when someone offers one (not cheap) they balk and don't step up to the plate. V/r Shawn

Back