When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1952 Monark Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have been hunting different Super's for a while now. I could be wrong, but I swear I've seen some of those pics before somewhere.

Hey All, this is a real deal, no reason for a scam. I accepted an offer well above my asking price. Thank you to those in the forum that are honest and let me know I was asking too little. I love the bike and I feel it's found a good home. If for some reason the sale falls through I will re-post the bike as a best offer sale now that I know the value and the interest. Once again thank you all and the Bike is Sold until further notice.

This situation reminds me of Chicago CL sellers. All because someone doesn’t want to do homework, Or ask someone for help on list price. Just my 2cents

This is 100% BS!
Welcome to Cabe-bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should have bought it or pulled the trigger faster . I saw where you PM him my dumb ass though you bought it . I got busy at work so I didn’t think otherwise. Don’t jack around next time the Cabe is for grown Peeps not Cry babies

Are you serious? I pm him and told him I’d buy it! Get your facts straight. I should have known there would be a lot of bottom fish going after this bike.

Here's the deal gentlemen. The market will bring what the market brings. It doesn't matter if it's a house or a bike. Many thought they'd get the deal of a lifetime while others decided to make a reasonable offer. By the time I looked at the site again I already had offers of $1000.00. You tell me who's choosing the right path...I chose to offer it on this site because I believe collectors would know the worth and preserve the bike. I also knew it was worth more than 500.00 but did not expect the interest I received. In the end I believe the bike will be preserved and taken care of and the market brought what is was worth. So sorry to all those that thought they were going to steal it at a low price

Last edited:
0318-live-auction-fundraiser-basics-fullsize.jpg

Back