When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 nulli secondus hetchins update pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Finally got some nice white wall tires and setup the original excessories on the bike so here are a few new pics on her...still have to set the brakes and shifter cable. In the future. That’s it will be finished

You have better will power than I. If all I had to do to take that beast for a ride is run cables, I would not be able to stop until spinning circles. :) What a great bike!

Ha..i know...its because i have a bad back.. bending down is not my best. I will ride though.

The clamp-on shifters can be moved up closer to the head tube ( you would need longer shift cables, of course). Then you won't have to reach so far. I also think some period correct bar end shifters would work well. Sweet rig, love the color combo.

Thank you for the advise...i do Hate to change things.....Ill just enjoy the pain..:0
The clamp-on shifters can be moved up closer to the head tube ( you would need longer shift cables, of course). Then you won't have to reach so far. I also think some period correct bar end shifters would work well. Sweet rig, love the color combo.

Back