When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 nulli secondus hetchins update pics

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
that's a good observation - Raleigh has a tiny triangular braze on to pin shifter band clamp, and it's only 4 inches from the head tube.

I love that bike and the way it looks. But the one thing I would do is move the shifters up to where they are supposed to be. They will be easier to reach, and more importantly, it will look much nicer. :) The total investment won't be more than a couple of bucks and a few minutes of your time.

Ok thanks .. ill see what happens. I placed it where the frame had some indication wear..i didnt want to scratch it...
I love that bike and the way it looks. But the one thing I would do is move the shifters up to where they are supposed to be. They will be easier to reach, and more importantly, it will look much nicer. :) The total investment won't be more than a couple of bucks and a few minutes of your time.

you can use "helicopter tape" on your frame underneath band clamps to protect your frame from scratches
My '57 Lenton has 10 band clamps, and my '74 International has 7 - used helicopter tape beneath all.

Thanks Derek haven’t done anything on it since but found more white cables. Working on my trans am now.

Back