When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 orig paint/chrome/parts etc Schwinn Phantom--- nice 'rider' quality bike---F/S

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
hmmm ok ...no bites on an orig paint survivor Black Phantom..
Hate to do this but after all, I did simply source most of the missing stuff for
this one as found missing quite alot for a resurrection.
shipping/postage to be added to prices shown

Part out time here----

Original Paint Frame w/Phantom Crank and sprocket 1952 serial --------------150

Original Paint chainguard, decent color and pins, decal faded---------------------100

Bars, Stem and faded red grips---------------------------------------------------------------60

Mid 50's and up Mesinger saddle------(also Cycle Truck/ Wasp)--------------------80
Fender set, Nice rear couple of chrome loss spot

This one came out of the woods of Easter PA on a recent road trip...was missing the rear carrier (I had
a perfect match) and the saddle was gone (replaced with mid 50's up version Schwinn seat) Paint is
fair...chrome on rear fender is quite decent, a couple of chrome loss spots, front fender however does
have a an area where the headlight battery corrosion did it's business otherwise decent orig chrome.
Light cover was reshot black, lens has a small chunk of plastic missing and the battery tray is pretty crusty.
Orig, frame, guard, tank, and fork to the bike with only the rack added as painted parts. Ok S-2 wheels not all that shiny
and only a couple of dings. Most of pinstripes and graphics are visible although the top tube has some
noticeable paint loss to top and center 'dart'. Rare original US Royal Master Royal Rider white walls...holding air but
definitely show the age. Cycle lock with orig Yale key. Building this bike I realized ..parted out it would bring more $... but since the parts of the puzzle created a nice original looking survivor...hoping it stays together to be ridden and
enjoyed by someone. I will include a super nice set of 95' anniversary WW Typhoons so you have a
better insurance policy rolling around town. Orig rare US Royal tires do hold air and are rideable...just show
some checking and minor chipping and age. Not a mint bike and might call it the ugly little step child of the nice original
I just posted here yesterday. On a 10 scale maybe a 5?

1000.00 plus the ship

[email protected]
or PM here

ol523d.jpg

Last edited:
This one came out of the woods of Easter PA on a recent road trip...was missing the rear carrier (I had
a perfect match) and the saddle was gone (replaced with mid 50's up version Schwinn seat) Paint is
fair...chrome on rear fender is quite decent, a couple of chrome loss spots, front fender however does
have a an area where the headlight battery corrosion did it's business otherwise decent orig chrome.
Light cover was reshot black, lens has a small chunk of plastic missing and the battery tray is pretty crusty.
Orig, frame, guard, tank, and fork to the bike with only the rack added as painted parts. Ok S-2 wheels not all that shiny
and only a couple of dings. Most of pinstripes and graphics are visible although the top tube has some
noticeable paint loss to top and center 'dart'. Rare original US Royal Master Royal Rider white walls...holding air but
definitely show the age. Cycle lock with orig Yale key. Building this bike I realized ..parted out it would bring more $... but since the parts of the puzzle created a nice original looking survivor...hoping it stays together to be ridden and
enjoyed by someone. I will include a super nice set of 95' anniversary WW Typhoons so you have a
better insurance policy rolling around town. Orig rare US Royal tires do hold air and are rideable...just show
some checking and minor chipping and age. Not a mint bike and might call it the ugly little step child of the nice original
I just posted here yesterday. On a 10 scale maybe a 5?

1000.00 plus the ship

[email protected]
or PM here

View attachment 1563275

View attachment 1563276

View attachment 1563277

View attachment 1563279

View attachment 1563280

View attachment 1563281

View attachment 1563282

View attachment 1563283

View attachment 1563284

View attachment 1563285

View attachment 1563286

View attachment 1563287

View attachment 1563288
Hey Bob, Really nice Phantom.. Good luck with the sale.. RideOnn.. Mark..

Trying to delete the Parts for sale breakdown but no matter what I do? the edit doesn't work...Come on Cabe!
ridiculous!

bike is for parts now in the parts section

Anything left on this bike Bob? Still looking for some S 2 wheels and checking on stem and bars and grips? Thanks

Back