When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1952 Schwinn B6 Tank bike mini 16 inch. 1 of a kind!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Frosty

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is a one of a kind hand built 16 inch schwinn replica of a 1952 Schwinn B6. $350 The tank chain guard and rear rack are carved from wood to match the scale of a standard b6 I got this in a trade at a bike show over the summer. Just been a display piece in my man cave the last few months. Lots of guys have tried to buy it, but I wasn't needing the room till now. It truly is a one of a kind bike that can be displayed in a small are, or ridden by a child about 5 to 10 years old. If you have an adult blue b6 this would look awesome next to it. Could use some touchups and rear rack is cracked but easily fixed by any restoration enthusiasts. Shipping at buyers expense through bikeflights or free local pickup. Would need a new set of tires to be ridable, originals lost their shape from sitting for to long. asking $350

This bike is sold as is... Yet I also have a large collection of other vintage parts, tires, seats, grips, wheels, frames, bars, pedals, headlights, tail lights, reflectors, racks, fenders, horns, streamers, baskets, shifters, hubs, rims, and anything else ya need to restore/customize it.

Located in the far south end of San Jose. 10 minutes north of Morgan Hill, 10 minutes south of down town SJ. At the Bailey and 101 Exit.

Offers considered. Please see pictures for more details and condition. Feel free to ask any questions before setting up a time to come check it out. Please mention the title of the add. I am down sizing and have a few other vintage bikes listed. Reception is unreliable in the warehouse... So text is the best. Or email. I am available most days from 10 am to 6pm.

Call or text Chris @ 4086305361

Will consider trades for Vintage bicycles, skateboards, radios, advertising, and retro home stuff. No large furniture or anything made after 1988. The funkyer the better.
00m0m_c8ujLnDIFbt_600x450.jpg
00y0y_7ZlyXJy7xZr_600x450.jpg
00m0m_c8ujLnDIFbt_600x450.jpg
00v0v_5wyRMVp8iGU_600x450.jpg
00W0W_jm5cZE63dVL_600x450.jpg
00y0y_7ZlyXJy7xZr_600x450.jpg
00808_2qOqKEQcplz_600x450.jpg
00d0d_2qBZJVXpiHA_600x450.jpg

This is a one of a kind hand built 16 inch schwinn replica of a 1952 Schwinn B6. $350 The tank chain guard and rear rack are carved from wood to match the scale of a standard b6 I got this in a trade at a bike show over the summer. Just been a display piece in my man cave the last few months. Lots of guys have tried to buy it, but I wasn't needing the room till now. It truly is a one of a kind bike that can be displayed in a small are, or ridden by a child about 5 to 10 years old. If you have an adult blue b6 this would look awesome next to it. Could use some touchups and rear rack is cracked but easily fixed by any restoration enthusiasts. Shipping at buyers expense through bikeflights or free local pickup. Would need a new set of tires to be ridable, originals lost their shape from sitting for to long. asking $350

This bike is sold as is... Yet I also have a large collection of other vintage parts, tires, seats, grips, wheels, frames, bars, pedals, headlights, tail lights, reflectors, racks, fenders, horns, streamers, baskets, shifters, hubs, rims, and anything else ya need to restore/customize it.

Located in the far south end of San Jose. 10 minutes north of Morgan Hill, 10 minutes south of down town SJ. At the Bailey and 101 Exit.

Offers considered. Please see pictures for more details and condition. Feel free to ask any questions before setting up a time to come check it out. Please mention the title of the add. I am down sizing and have a few other vintage bikes listed. Reception is unreliable in the warehouse... So text is the best. Or email. I am available most days from 10 am to 6pm.

Call or text Chris @ 4086305361

Will consider trades for Vintage bicycles, skateboards, radios, advertising, and retro home stuff. No large furniture or anything made after 1988. The funkyer the better.View attachment 693761 View attachment 693764 View attachment 693761 View attachment 693762 View attachment 693763 View attachment 693764 View attachment 693765View attachment 693767

TALENTED WOOD CARVER!

This bike was built by Dave Parton a few years back. He is one of the brothers that own the Fox Surfboard manufacturing business now located in Melbourne, FL. At the time the bike was built, they were still in Lake Worth. Dave is indeed a very talented individual, and this was one of the more unique bikes that he had done. I was lucky in that he helped me in the building of a few of my projects over the years.
I thought the tank was pretty nicely done, but the rear rack was another interesting part - it was a 26" rear rack, and was cut down to fit the little 16" bike. The chainguard was also a neat piece.
Here are two photos from when the bike was still in Lake Worth before being sold.
I asked Dave for them in order to make this post.
2012-09-24_17-47-43_914.jpg

2012-09-24_17-48-01_959.jpg

REC

Last edited:
Back