When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 Schwinn DX • Head Badge Help!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Do you have a list of them from the time period?
Schwinn was setting up Dealers at this time and they were using up old stock of their head badges. Even an Excelsior badge. I'm sure some retail stores were still adding their badges at this time. An early 50's Phantom showed up with the Excelsior badge and I said that someone changed out the badge, but everyone else said it looked like it was factory installed. Another one I thought was weird was a World badge on a Phantom. Planes trains and automobiles was a popular factory issue badge at that time. I'm not sure when CCSC was out the picture, but they had numerous badges but probably not period correct for a 52.
These are on eBay and stated as NOS.

s-l1600.jpg

Schwinn was setting up Dealers at this time and they were using up old stock of their head badges. Even an Excelsior badge. I'm sure some retail stores were still adding their badges at this time. An early 50's Phantom showed up with the Excelsior badge and I said that someone changed out the badge, but everyone else said it looked like it was factory installed. Another one I thought was weird was a World badge on a Phantom. Planes trains and automobiles was a popular factory issue badge at that time. I'm not sure when CCSC was out the picture, but they had numerous badges but probably not period correct for a 52.
These are on eBay and stated as NOS.

View attachment 1843643
I think that's a good choice for a 1952 that has a small oval pattern.

Back