When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1952 Schwinn DX

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Alienbaby17

Finally riding a big boys bike
1952 Schwinn DX men’s bicycle.

This was my personal rider but I’ve found a new project and need to let this one go. Over the last few years I’ve lovingly worked on and ridden this bicycle all over south Minneapolis.

It has a new nickel-plated chain, new tires and tubes and most bearings have been cleaned and re-greased. It’s ready-to-ride right now. Wheels are 26” but are not original Schwinn wheels. The wheels came off of a 1950’s Monark bicycle.

Paint has an awesome patina to it. Looks like a long time ago someone (presumably a child based on the quality) did some touch-up paint work to it but it’s been so long ago even that is looking cool and aged. Original paint may be underneath waiting for the touch-up to be removed.

Unique features include new cushy but retro looking hand grips, a Phantom sprocket, and a “Planes and trains“ Schwinn headbadge. Bike also features a red rear rack not shown in all photos.

Front truss rods are no longer on bike.

Not really interested in shipping but will drop off at a local bicycle shop of your choice for them to handle the packaging and shipping.
Otherwise can pick up in Minneapolis, St. Paul metro area.

$400

8A9D9C95-05F0-47BE-B427-72136965190E.jpeg

DFE5C6B1-DFE9-4763-A2F0-7591F071165C.jpeg

0031CEE1-B4B5-41E3-996E-64E0F23AC793.jpeg

Last edited:
Back