When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1952 Schwinn Hornet $125

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Let's hope someone hears something soon. I'm just curious as to where the bike is located. I have a '52 boy's hornet and thought, if it were available and if no one in line had claimed it, and if it was close, I'd go for it. Lots of "ifs." But sometimes.........
If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, everyday would be Christmas.

Sorry Danny, I’m not blowin you off just don’t want to ship this bike. That’s why I offered it delivered to Trexlertown
That’s a bummer. But if that decision was made, a simple pm back to me explaining that would have been appreciated. The last time we talked it sounded like you were considering shipping it to me. And that was after you said Trexlertown was a bust and the bike hadn’t sold. That’s why I’m confused.

If you didn't go to Trexel Town, and you're not willing to ship, where is the bike located so it can be picked up?

Back