When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 Schwinn Hornet For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Stymie

On Training Wheels
I have a 1952 Schwinn Hornet that has been in my friend's family since the early 60s. Four children rode the bike and passed it on to the younger siblings. It is not a restored bike but rather a solid survivor due to Schwinn's great quality of construction. I am asking 400 dollars for the bicycle. The bike is missing headlight but horn works. I have more photos but they are too large to post.
IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7331.JPG
IMG_7332.JPG

Ah, 1952, my Birth year!

Well, considering four boys rode the bike through the years, its held up considerably well. The tank alone would be worth over $200, so someone is going to get a great deal. :)

I am in NY and wish I could throw it on my bike rack and bring it to some lucky buyer. I also was amazed how well it has held up for a bike that is coming up on 70 years old.

Beautiful survivor. I had one of those once, it was my Uncle's childhood bike, and I got it when I was about 12 or 14. It had been kept in the shed on the farm and got fairly rusty. I did my best to restore it when I was in my mid-20s, then sold it. Wish I had kept it now, but that was a long time ago...

Back