When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 Schwinn Panther

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sonatageek

Look Ma, No Hands!
Great garage sale/estate shopping this weekend. Original owner/original condition 1952 Schwinn Panther. Springer fork, tank, head light, luggage rack with tail light.

1952SchwinnPanther010.jpg
[/IMG]

More picture located here:
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/sonatageek/1952%20Schwinn%20Panther/

Nice find.A buddy of mine bought the boys version of that bike at a garage sale last weekend for $300.His is 1949.

The bike is now for sale. I am interested in finding someone willing or able to do a local pick up in the Cleveland Ohio area. I would really prefer to not have to pack and ship this bike. I am asking $385.00.

I have a 52 much like that. But I have a question, I hope I dont kill your sell. That bikes got a skiplink, I know that some skiplinks were used after ww2 but my bike is almost identicle and isn't a skiplink. Has the rim and spocket been switched out? Heres a few pics of my bike.( Ive since added a tank and handlebars so nobody thinks Ive been sitting on my bahukey:D ) Maybe these pics will aid in my question.

vbulletin

vbulletin

vbulletin

I have a black and white picture of the original owner of the bike standing with the bike in front of the Christmas tree in December 1952 and the bike was a skiptooth from day one.

Panther

Thats A Sharp Bike. Having Skiptooth Chain Is A Plus. I'm Surprised You Haven't Sold It Yet. The Buyers Must Be Sleeping.

Oh, Ok. I figured it was a factory skiptooth. Sorry if I caused trubble.
Your bikes really nice I hope it sells.

Back