When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1952 Schwinn Phantom project

-
I keep going back and looking at your pics! I’m sure it put a smile on some people’s faces when the lucky person got in 1952 and now your effort is having that effect 68 years later..... very nice work. Looking forward to seeing any other projects that you may be doing in the future!

I keep going back and looking at your pics! I’m sure it put a smile on some people’s faces when the lucky person got in 1952 and now your effort is having that effect 68 years later..... very nice work. Looking forward to seeing any other projects that you may be doing in the future!
Thank you! I certainly have some other projects that I will eventually share!

That turned out perfect. I love that Schwinn green. Great job brother, you should be proud. Ain't the CABE great.

Amazing - a work of art, perseverance and attention to detail - you have set a very, very, very high bar for the rest of us rookies! I feel like a rube :)

Back