When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 - 54 Wheaties Miniature License Plate Set 56 Plate Set Vintage

-
Price
119.99 OBO
Zipcode

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1953 - 54 Wheaties Miniature License Plate Set. 56 Plate Set. Includes all then-48 states (plus the territories of HI and AK) except Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont. Also includes ten foreign plates (Canal Zone, Cuba, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Guam, Italy - Military, Iran, Monaco, Netherlands, Turkey). All plates are in what I would consider excellent condition except for West Virginia, which has been bent and has had a pair of holes punched in it, Michigan, which has a scuff across the "T", Delaware, which has a small circular flaw between the "2" and the "9", and the Itailan Military plate ("Hafse 22"), which is slightly bent at the corners and has a scuff above the "H". These were my uncle's and I inherited them from him about forty years ago. Since then they've always been kept in dry storage, and the only rust is a bit of superficial corrosion on the back of a few of the plates which I've tried to photograph. $119.99 OBO + a flat $9.50 for shipping.

thumbnail_IMG_7268.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7269.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7270.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7271.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7272.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7273.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7274.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7275.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7287.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7286.jpg

Last edited:
Back