When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 - 54 Wheaties Miniature License Plate Set 56 Plate Set Vintage

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
119.99 OBO
Zipcode

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1953 - 54 Wheaties Miniature License Plate Set. 56 Plate Set. Includes all then-48 states (plus the territories of HI and AK) except Arizona, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Vermont. Also includes ten foreign plates (Canal Zone, Cuba, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Guam, Italy - Military, Iran, Monaco, Netherlands, Turkey). All plates are in what I would consider excellent condition except for West Virginia, which has been bent and has had a pair of holes punched in it, Michigan, which has a scuff across the "T", Delaware, which has a small circular flaw between the "2" and the "9", and the Itailan Military plate ("Hafse 22"), which is slightly bent at the corners and has a scuff above the "H". These were my uncle's and I inherited them from him about forty years ago. Since then they've always been kept in dry storage, and the only rust is a bit of superficial corrosion on the back of a few of the plates which I've tried to photograph. $119.99 OBO + a flat $9.50 for shipping.

thumbnail_IMG_7268.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7269.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7270.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7271.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7272.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7273.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7274.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7275.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7287.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_7286.jpg

Last edited:
Back