When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Columbia Goodyear orig

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1200 reduced price
Zipcode

GeorgeK54

Finally riding a big boys bike
1953 all orig Goodyear Hi-Way Patrol, very nice condition, just serviced, will include orig goodyear tires/tubes, sales tag,, repainted guard, added rack that iis a perfect match, working clock speedo. Beautiful bike, sorry, no shipping. Ohio.

20200306_132452.jpg

20200306_132432.jpg

20200306_132524.jpg

20200306_132533.jpg

20200306_132503.jpg

20200306_132515.jpg

If I can buy, is anyone willing to box/ship this bike to North GA?
yes, of course, but my local shop will charge $100 and bike flights will be about the same. Are you ok with that. Believe me the bike is amazing, looks too good for its age, been stored inside most of its life. To me, this bike is a bit boring, I have 3 bikes that color burgundy. My collection needs some pop, so hence the sale. I rode it once and it rides nice. Maintenance was done recently and "lemon pledge day" every other month. I truly have the original tires and tubes, which have the goodyear logo on them. I added new creamies for a ride around the block. The clock and speedo really work and the repop rack matches, but you can remove it.

Back