When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 CWC Roadmaster Luxury Liner OG Paint Bike

-
Price
$900
Zipcode

FULLYLOADED

Finally riding a big boys bike
1953 Cleveland Welding Roadmaster Luxury Liner Step Through Girls Bike.I found the original Rear light mechanism for it and installed it.It works great.I added a Nexus 2 speed rear hub that works great.I have the original rear hub for this and its included.The headlight needs tinkering and I will also include a reproduction headlight so you can exchange the electricals to make it work.I have a spare tank as well, included.I put new tires on it,John's U
S royal chains cream walls.Great girls bike. $1000.shipped or $900 cash picked up.I can take more pictures if needed and answer all questions ,please text me or message me here.Erick3103862460

Screenshot_20191125-092730_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191125-092841_Facebook.jpg

I sold this toy kuzn. She wants to sell it. It's in San Pedro Ca. Here's my new number 310427 1038. Please text first. I don't answer calls from numbers I don't know. Thanks. Same price, everything works. $900 pick it up is best. Rare back light is working!

We still have this bike. Text me 3104371038. Located in San Pedro. Must pick up. $900. It's in my cousins possession but I know they want to sell it.

Back