eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Lamont

Finally riding a big boys bike
Mar 17, 2016
Washington, DC
sell the headlight for $100 and you got still have about $450 worth of a very cool bike in my opinion .... others know better than I

Good find!

Reactions: Nj_Exit15W

The Carolina Rambler

Nov 25, 2018
North Carolina
You got a really good deal on that! Condition of your bike is pretty good. I would not advise parting it in any fashion. Good original paint, has some rust here or there, but really just a good thorough cleaning and maybe some new white wall tires, grease her up, and you will really have something nice! Maybe a waxing too. If you desire it to shine up more, like say the chrome of the handle bars, I would advise looking into some methods of polishing up the chrome carefully. There are some good postings on this site with regards to polishing chrome and paint. The bike will always have some weathering and patina to the paint and metal, but that is what gives a vintage bike character. Some people would probably pay around $500 for a vehicle like that if you got it in good working order.

Superman1984

Oct 28, 2019
Pageland South Carolina
I wish I could find complete bikes like this & in as good conditions for $100:disrelieved: Damn Good deal imo. I'd look into an oxalic acid bath & grease it with some new repro white or gum walls & ride it with pride;)

Reactions: Oilit and TieDye
This ad goes away when you register for an account!