When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins 20" Balloon Tire Bike, 1953, Kids (Girls), Awesome Condition!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

MOTOmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Completely original 20" Girls JC Higgins bike in beautiful condition. This bike has beautiful patina. The paint color combination of the green and white, with white painted wheels and red pinstripes, looks amazing. This bike has peaked fenders, the original grips, a kickstand, and a bell which was probably added as an accessory when purchased in 1953. Based on the serial number information [MOS R MOD502 502-294 130699 ] I believe this bike was manufactured in 1953 (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm pretty confident this bike has never been taken apart for servicing. It looks like even the Allstate tires and tubes (which hold air) are original to the bike. Original Troxel seat. The only minor issue I can see is that some of the stitching has come out from one side of the seat... which should be an easy repair.

$240.00 Paypal (friends / family) or add 3% . Shipping to be paid by buyer using BikeFlights. If shipped, this bike will be well packed by me. If you live in the Washington DC Metro area (Maryland or Virginia), you are welcome to come by and pick it up in person.

IMG_3715.JPG

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3722.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3726.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3729.JPG

IMG_3730.JPG

IMG_3731.JPG