When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 JC Higgins Colorflow

-
Price
$ 1,300
Zipcode

Brian

Finally riding a big boys bike
Trades Welcome; (read post completely)

This is a very beautiful restored Colorflow! It was professionally done in the 90’s is what I was told. I have had it a couple years or so and have now decided to let someone else enjoy it. It does have a few scratches and a small tear in right side of seat but does not take away how overall nice this bike is. Lots of nice chrome!
I will also possibly trade for;
1920’s to early 30’s motobike w/tank
Tankers up to late 30’s
Early post war tankers of higher value possibly
I am happy to answer any questions or take more pictures. $1,300 plus shipping or local pick up.

It's a nice bike too bad about the reproduction batlight......glwys.
Your premature assumption of the reproduction batwing light is incorrect. There are a few original ones left out there including this one. The mount and base are original and quite certain that the top, bezels and lenses are as well. Does not have all parts inside of it to work though. But,...thank you for stating it’s a nice bike.

Your premature assumption of the reproduction batwing light is incorrect. There are a few original ones left out there including this one. The mount and base are original and quite certain that the top, bezels and lenses are as well. Does not have all parts inside of it to work though. But,...thank you for stating it’s a nice bike.
you are right.I have an original that still works....Could use 2 lens...

Back