When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 Raleigh RRA

-
Price
1500 obo
Zipcode

chughes1

Finally riding a big boys bike
Beautiful RRA (my guess if you are reading this ad you know what an incredible bike this is)
Strumey Archer AW 1953.
23" c to t ( 58cm)
I believe everything is correct.

RRA pedals ( grease nipples ), RRA crank chainring, Hindiminum brakes, Brooks 37 B saddle, 26 x 1 1/4 Dunlop wheels, working lights, dyno hub. Brooks bag, pump, Shock stop long grips, Great celluloid fenders!!! Extra front wheel!!!
If you were a cyclist in England in the early 50's, chances are that you would ride your top of the Raleigh line RRA to work during the week. Then, on the weekend, off went the fenders, lights, bag and pump on went the additional front wheel ( sans dyno-hub) and you were to a local bicycle race. This is a great bike but I need to start to downsize my collection. I would negotiate shipping. Email Chuck
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

DSCN3125.JPG

DSCN3126.JPG

DSCN3127.JPG

DSCN3129.JPG

DSCN3133.JPG

DSCN3139.JPG

DSCN3130.JPG

DSCN3118.JPG

DSCN3116.JPG

DSCN3124.JPG

DSCN3115.JPG

That is a WOW! bike if I’ve ever seen one! Thanks for sharing the images as that is as close as I’ll get to this beauty, but what an opportunity for someone with deeper pockets than I have. Good luck with your sale!

Back