When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn 2-tone Blue Panther Professionally restored For Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

shina111shina

'Lil Knee Scuffer
For sale here is a beautiful and meticulously restored 1953 Schwinn Panther w/Schwinn Badge. The restoration was done about 8 years ago by Evan Hatcher and he has done a great job! I'm asking $2000 or BEST Offer, Any offers?. It has a gorgeous Imron Blue 2 tone paint scheme, hand pinstriping and triple nickel plated chrome everywhere. Locking Fork with key (key turns but doesn't quite work), I think the Fenders and pedals are re-pops, at least that's what Evan said. The pictures should show all, it's hard to tell the serial number but I do have it written down somewhere and will find that soon. PM or email me if you have any questions. Would prefer local pick up in the Saint Joseph, Michigan area or I could possibly deliver it within 3 or 4 hours away, and/or also could deliver to the Ann Arbor show end of April.

1953 panther 1.jpg

1953 panther 2.jpg

1953 panther 3.jpg

1953 panther 4.jpg

1953 panther 5.jpg

1953 panther 6.jpg

1953 panther 7.jpg

1953 panther 8.jpg

1953 panther 9.jpg

1953 panther 10.jpg

Last edited:
Now reduced to $2100! It is really much more stunning in person than the pictures show. You couldn't even come close to creating a nicer looking bike at this price. PM me if you are interested

Back