When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1953 Schwinn B6

-
Price
Zipcode

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1953 Schwinn B6 - This is a very good looking bike with a lot of good aspects. However, the kickstand bracket which is attached/welded to the frame is messed up. So with that said I needed to initiate the advertisement with that issue. I will sell it as it sits or I will be parting it out.

• The wheels are nice and run true and I just cleaned and redone both hubs.
  • The front fender is glossy and straight and the light tray is real nice and the light works. The hole at the top of the fender where the fork bolt goes through the fender was worn oversize with several small sheet metal cracks. I addressed that issue and it now it's not an issue. Probably stronger then new.
  • The rear fender is glossy and straight.
  • The tank is real nice and straight with no rust. The was some surface rust starting but I cleaned that up and put a light coat of oil on it. the battery holder of the horn was rusty so I cut away the rust , oiled it and it is good and holds batteries tight. I got juice to the button but its not going to the horn.
  • The springer has the lock and works well.
  • Rear carrier is straight.
  • The seat is nice.
As you can see all components are nice except for the kick stand bracket.

If you are interested in the bike as a whole its $1100.00 plus shipping. I think parts will bring more then $1100.00. I am going to give it a couple days to see if anyone is interested, if not it will be parted out.

Thank you
Dave

Back