When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$150.00 to $175.00 Max
Zipcode

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Real good 1953 Blue B6 Schwinn. This bike was restored many years ago but we don't know who the person was. Whoever performed the work did a super nice job. The blue color is correct as well has the pinstripes and graphics. All the chrome remains very very nice. There are some scratches on the bike which I assume came from tight storage. The worse scratch is on the rear surface of the front fender which I included photos. All the mechanics have been gone over recently. I do have the rear carrier which is as nice as everything else. I didn't put the carrier on the bike because I like it better without the rack. The seat is a Bob U. seat.

I believe my photos will verify the quality of this bike.

I really like this bike because a good Blue B6 is difficult to find but I have my eye on another bike.

Shipping costs will be $150.00 to $175.00 max.

Thank you
Dave Laidacker
If you have any questions you can call me at 570-220-9523

IMG_8329.JPG

IMG_8333.JPG

IMG_8335.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

IMG_8339.JPG

IMG_8341.JPG

IMG_8344.JPG

IMG_8345.JPG

IMG_8346.JPG

IMG_8350.JPG

IMG_8354.JPG

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

IMG_8360.JPG

IMG_8361.JPG

IMG_8365.JPG

IMG_8371.JPG

IMG_8373.JPG

No Deal yet

Ladies and Gentlemen: We are heading in the correct direction. Remember: Excellent sheet metal, components, super nice color combination and excellent chrome.

Back