When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn B6

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$2100.00 to $1450.00
Zipcode

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Real good 1953 Blue B6 Schwinn. This bike was restored many years ago but we don't know who the person was. Whoever performed the work did a super nice job. The blue color is correct as well has the pinstripes and graphics. All the chrome remains very very nice. There are some scratches on the bike which I assume came from tight storage. The worse scratch is on the rear surface of the front fender which I included photos. All the mechanics have been gone over recently. I do have the rear carrier which is as nice as everything else. I didn't put the carrier on the bike because I like it better without the rack. The seat is a Bob U. seat. My photos will verify the quality of this bike. Blue B6 bikes do not show up often.

Option #1 - As it is shown in the photo's including the rear carrier. $2100.00 plus $175.00 for shipping.

Option #2 -Note: In case you have your own real nice wheels and seat the price would be $1450.00. Plus $150.00 for shipping.

Thank you
Dave Laidacker
If you have any questions about pricing or any details you can call me at 570-220-9523

blueb - Copy.jpg

IMG_8331.JPG

IMG_8339.JPG

IMG_8346.JPG

IMG_8352.JPG

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_8359.JPG

IMG_8364.JPG

IMG_8366.JPG

IMG_8375.JPG

Last edited:
Sad I got bikes but no $$$ if I could sell the bikes we would both be happy!!!

Hello,

I just looked at your Phantoms and they are somewhat interesting. My first thought was a possible trade of some nature.

Dave

I have several prewar bikes I have a beautiful peerless,a early 40’s Columbia Westfield spitfire, and a Ridewell if your interested?

Back