When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn cantilever

-
Price
$625
Zipcode

lounging

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Howdy all

I really don't know what model this is but was told it is a meteor. 18 1/2" frame. The dark red has turned a beautiful dark brown. Double knurled, center stamped S2s with no edge dents/dings, I only saw a small side ding. Looks all original but the grips and tires. Decent pair of Torrington 8s. Seat is probably a mesinger and has been recovered by an amatuer and has a metal loop bolted to the back, looks original. Fenders are nice but have paint loss and some dings. Tires are allstate and are still rideable. Rear bendix hub has an 11 tooth cog. Originally came with the feather guard but I had a deluxe guard I was saving and it matches this bike almost perfectly so I decided to offer it along with the bike. So price with original guard is $550 or $625 with both guards plus shipping or pick up in SoCal. Paypal or cash thank you

Last edited:
Back