When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn D-12 straightbar parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So have you received my previous messages? Just wanted to ask what you would rate the back fender out of 1 to 10 ? Also let me know about the PayPal info? Thanks
Another PM sent. Please communicate with me directly through PM’s about specific items you want, NOT on this thread.

Nobody stepped up and bought it whole, so I parted it out. If it was so killer, you should have bought it. Not sure why you feel the need to start drama with me.

I never saw the complete bike listing... I'm not opposed to parting out beat bikes ...parts bikes...but
that was an unreal survivor in a good color. No drama.....just sick of seeing this happen to nice bikes.

Nobody bought my real nice, complete maroon/red panther I listed back in October and have been periodically bumping up.
It sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do. If nobody's gonna pay a fair price for it, to parts it goes.

You may want to check your messages again I made comments about anything other than inquiring about the fenders! Sorry but it wasn’t me!!!

Back