When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 Schwinn Panther Frame (or similar straight bar frame)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fotomatt1

Look Ma, No Hands!
Seeking a Schwinn straight bar frame (or potentially similar) for a klunker build project. Bonus points if you’re in the Lehigh Valley area of Pennsylvania!

Last edited:
I actually just built a Schwinn Straightbar klunker this last fall. I'm planning on selling it, but I haven't shipped a complete bike (or even a frame) before. I certainly know I won't win any bonus points by living all the way out in Tulsa, Oklahoma! But, if this is something you're interested in, maybe we could work something out. I still have most of the original parts that came with this bike when I got it. All I'm missing is the skiptooth chainring and maybe the seat. If you're interested, just let me know, and we'll go from there.

FYI though, I am planning on taking this bike with me to some nearby swap meets here in the next week, so if you're interested, I'll need to know pretty quickly.
BftD_Kasual_Klunker_finished_1.jpg

BftD_Kasual_Klunker_finished_3.jpg

DSC_8237.jpg

DSC_8249.jpg

Last edited:
Back