When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953? Streamliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Thinking about buying this. But, having questions about it. Ran the serial number and it comes back mid 1952, or mid 1953. Looked at the catalogs and the streamliner didn't exist in 52. But the fenders on a 53 were the deluxe fenders. This one has different fenders on it. Also, the 53 streamliner came with the tank. What's up with this thing? Cause it looks like og paint and og fenders.

00j0j_7MSga3ITNTz_600x450.jpg

00M0M_jFzoNoyaSEV_600x450.jpg

00n0n_a89yuWEqktc_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_i9J0Q0A7YSt_600x450.jpg

Bicycles were often built from parts made the year before. Also, you could buy/order a bike with as many or few accessories as you wanted. Some shops put them together different from everyone else as kind of a signature, or some even used parts from several different years so they could fill an order. Barry

I don't think that was ever a Streamliner, those were a decked out piece and the one shown is lower budget, or maybe completely stripped of parts and rebuilt again. Or the guard changed out or a lesser 52 model with a decal added. That C serial was also used in 57.
Probably a 53 Leader with couple modifications.

Last edited:
Back