When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 AMF by Cleveland Welding

-

BRad90

Finally riding a big boys bike
I picked up this AMF by Cleveland Welding. You might of seen this on the discussion board about what year this bike was. After that was figured out, now I would like to know what could be possible missing.

A few questions I have is:

Did this bike have a badge? There is a town bicycle license on the front and I think the little rust above is a hole but haven't poked at it to find out.

20230428_145326.jpg

What model is the bike? I haven't found an ad that matches this year of a bike when doing a Google search.

20230428_143137.jpg

it is a youth bike, going to be harder to find any documentation on it.
Most likely it was Roadmaster badged.

it is a youth bike, going to be harder to find any documentation on it.
Most likely it was Roadmaster badged.
Just curious, why is youth bikes harder to find information on? Is it due to not many people interested in them?

Just curious, why is youth bikes harder to find information on? Is it due to not many people interested in them?
First of all, yes to the headbadge......2nd, most youth bikes had a 26" big brother.......so info would be the same for any size.....Roadmaster bikes can sometimes be tough to find info on.. ...lots of knowledgeable people here......

First of all, yes to the headbadge......2nd, most youth bikes had a 26" big brother.......so info would be the same for any size.....Roadmaster bikes can sometimes be tough to find info on.. ...lots of knowledgeable people here......
Appreciate the information. Will use Roadmaster as a key word to look more up on the Cabe.

Back