When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 Corsair Badged Columbia 5-Star Superb- $595 Delivered to Howes Cavern Show

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bri-In-RI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
1954 Corsair Badged Columbia 5-Star Superb- $575+Ship or Delivered to Copake

'54 Columbia 5-Star Superb Jet Rider model with Corsair badge. Columbia repop tires have been replaced with Indian Heads and the damaged seat has received a do it yourself amateur recover that looks ok. Everything else appears to be original. Lights and horn are untested. Small hole in right side tank and broken switch on tail light. Pics show condition well. Asking $575 locally or delivered to Copake. I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 at actual cost which should $80-$95 depending on location. Please note that I work 50+ hours per week so it could take a week or more to get the bike properly packaged and shipped.

DSCF2221_zps9287835b-1.jpg

DSCF2220_zps7f072121-1.jpg

DSCF2219_zps01f6117d-1.jpg

DSCF2218_zpscf1fbe3c-1.jpg

DSCF2217_zps6f43a45f-1.jpg

DSCF2216_zps6680f20c-1.jpg

Last edited:
I will consider interesting trades for pre-war mens bikes even, up or down as long as they are in person. I will also offer this bike for shipping next week if I dont work out a deal locally or at the Howes Cavern show in the meantime.
-Brian

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back