When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 J.C. Higgins wow!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Marc's Classic Chrome

Finally riding a big boys bike
Word gets around that I am a bicycle freak. Yep it is true, I am a bike junkie. I never thought I would own that bike. I never thought I could find it, locally, in such fine condition. An older gentleman called me and said that he had a special bike for me. It was his good friend’s bike and his buddy gave it to him when his buddy went into a home. This gentleman checked on the value but gave me a super deal. He told me he was there when he and his buddy went to the store to pick it up. Original down to the tires. Wow!!!!!!!!

A12AF6AC-5E84-4F63-9B45-1DA8F0251322.jpeg

13841F87-5827-4944-88FE-3F090A304E84.jpeg

BEC28335-0472-4B0F-A547-28C3A74B00C8.jpeg

51791E69-9524-40CF-9DEA-6301ECB20557.jpeg

Is that reflective tape on the fenders or something else? Could you post a close up photo if you wouldn't mind. If it is reflective tape, the gentleman did a very nice job of applying it, and it compliments the bike well. Killer bike! Congratulations!

Back