When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 panther???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jks

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_0622.JPG
I'm not real familiar with what to look for or not so can I get some education here? Supposedly a 54 panther but I can't seem to match up the chainguard with any othe pix I've searched . Serial # on rear part of frame is MA 89039 . Any & all help is deeply appreciated .

Ok thanks , put "5" instead "6 in the subject line . I ended up looking the serial #'s up & found em . Question for you if I may : any idea on value ?

Looks like a mix of parts.tank should be a peanut style.this has Jaguar tank and rack.springer would be right for panther.value in my area 250-350.

MA89039 serial number, something miss read? The Dec 65 numbers don't go that high.
12/30/1965 ------------------- MA80373 ----------------- MA83412
With a MA serial the bike would be a 1966 model so it looks like the bike was built up or refurbished by someone with different year parts. The 66 Panther had a Slimline tank and wire carrier etc.

1966_2021.jpg

Back