When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 panther???

-

Jks

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_0622.JPG
I'm not real familiar with what to look for or not so can I get some education here? Supposedly a 54 panther but I can't seem to match up the chainguard with any othe pix I've searched . Serial # on rear part of frame is MA 89039 . Any & all help is deeply appreciated .

Ok thanks , put "5" instead "6 in the subject line . I ended up looking the serial #'s up & found em . Question for you if I may : any idea on value ?

Looks like a mix of parts.tank should be a peanut style.this has Jaguar tank and rack.springer would be right for panther.value in my area 250-350.

MA89039 serial number, something miss read? The Dec 65 numbers don't go that high.
12/30/1965 ------------------- MA80373 ----------------- MA83412
With a MA serial the bike would be a 1966 model so it looks like the bike was built up or refurbished by someone with different year parts. The 66 Panther had a Slimline tank and wire carrier etc.

1966_2021.jpg

Back