When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 Phantom 24"

-
Price
$3950
Zipcode

Village Pedaler

On Training Wheels
selling off remainder of my collection, this 54 phantom 24" is a 9.5. It is missing horn unit and the frt light has the lens but no guts.
I restored this bike late 80's before internet. and you had to go to swap meets. Seat was sent to CA for complete redo. (sorry forget his name) custom painted and hand pin striped. This is an original bike "no repop" the tires are circa 1950 ish NOS. (they were wrapped in original crepe paper) Best to pick up, but I could ship it. cost?? This is the real deal not many better than this one!

24 phantom.jpg

selling off remainder of my collection, this 54 phantom 24" is a 9.5. It is missing horn unit and the frt light has the lens but no guts.
I restored this bike late 80's before internet. and you had to go to swap meets. Seat was sent to CA for complete redo. (sorry forget his name) custom painted and hand pin striped. This is an original bike "no repop" the tires are circa 1950 ish NOS. (they were wrapped in original crepe paper) Best to pick up, but I could ship it. cost?? This is the real deal not many better than this one!

View attachment 1475457
What’s the price on the 24” Phantom ?

Back