When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 Phantom She's Back, And In Phoenix

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Eh, just let it go. No need to be elitist. When people don't want help or refuse it, let them flounder on their own. Maybe they'll realize they were wrong, maybe they won't. In the end, no harm to you.

No harm, it's like a good joke and we're waiting for the punch line. She's trying so hard and repeatedly, but still can't see the forest thru the trees.

No harm, it's like a good joke and we're waiting for the punch line. She's trying so hard and repeatedly, but still can't see the forest thru the trees.
That's a good one.... have to try and remember it.... LMFAO

Wanna know something that makes me happy when I think about it?

At some point in her life since posting that thing on here and telling us all we were fools, there was a moment after the flop of an ebay sale, maybe it was at night laying in bed when the house is dark and quiet after warm milk and fig newtons, maybe it was driving in her car down a long quiet road with the radio off. etc. I take solace and great joy in the fact that there was a moment, even if she didn't say it out loud, where she said "f&*k...those guys were right".

That thought in my mind is so delicious its messing with my blood sugar.

Wanna know something that makes me happy when I think about it?

At some point in her life since posting that thing on here and telling us all we were fools, there was a moment after the flop of an ebay sale, maybe it was at night laying in bed when the house is dark and quiet after warm milk and fig newtons, maybe it was driving in her car down a long quiet road with the radio off. etc. I take solace and great joy in the fact that there was a moment, even if she didn't say it out loud, where she said "f&*k...those guys were right".

That thought in my mind is so delicious its messing with my blood sugar.

You have to understand a person like this. It is now a struggle, but she is trying to prove to us that she knows that Goodyear Phantom is worth what she's asking and will never give up. With that BF Goodyear badge hitting her right in the face every time she posts that picture, it's "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"

You have to understand a person like this. It is now a struggle, but she is trying to prove to us that she knows that Goodyear Phantom is worth what she's asking and will never give up. With that BF Goodyear badge hitting her right in the face every time she posts that picture, it's "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!"
Lol! Imagine what being married to her is like...
Funny enough i walked past my 50 model tonight and my eye caught the BF Goodrich badge on the front and I just chuckled to myself. Lol

Lol! Imagine what being married to her is like...
Funny enough i walked past my 50 model tonight and my eye caught the BF Goodrich badge on the front and I just chuckled to myself. Lol
Ya, sure she's real grossie and it's bf Goodyear.....duh man, fu** get it right...damn!

Back