When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1954 Rollfast Lockner Badged Ladies Tank Bike w/Springer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
3/14 Update

SOLD to SUISUN CITY CA! Thanks Cabe!

1954 Rollfast~ (Lockner / Utica NY) badged, Snyder built ladies tank bike with excellent action springer fork. Two tone green original paint is attractive and in fair shape, but has some scrapes and scratches. Most all of the chrome is weathered and oxidized. It has deep fenders, tank, and chainguard Its missing the fat Delta fender light, and the grips are probably not original. Rear rack with tailight. Seat with crashrail in good condition. Matching flat profile rims, ND rear coaster brake, front hub marked Germany. Torrington Meteor 3 pedals, Goodyear High Speed blackwalls are display only. 26" x 2.125" balloon tire bike, 18" seat tube. This beautiful Swan needs a new home!

PM me for interest, offers, questions, or corrections. I will update the ad if sold. I can be reached also at 617-383-4989. Paypal F & F or add %3 to quoted total of parts and shipping and pay as Goods & Services. Ask me first about sending a Money Order, I accept US Postal Service only please. No International shipping at this time. Please also search Krakatoa in the sell - trade forum to see all my ads~ Thank you!

Nate

DSCN7143.JPG

DSCN7144.JPG

DSCN7145.JPG

DSCN7146.JPG

DSCN7147.JPG

DSCN7148.JPG

DSCN7149.JPG

DSCN7150.JPG

DSCN7151.JPG

DSCN7152.JPG

DSCN7153.JPG