When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1954 Schwinn Starlet...all Original...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$450
Zipcode

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
OK...I decided that this is as far as I'm going to take this one. To many other bikes to work on, and this is one I won't ride anyway. The majority of the work is done, but needs just a little more detailing. :)

BUT...it needs to be picked up at my house here on Long Island. And NO, sorry, I won't part it out. It's all or nothing on a bike this original. $450 and it's yours.
If I can't find a buyer here with one of you guys or girls...then it's off to Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace.

You can see my Before and After shots on the attached Link of the bike and see what it was like when I bought it, and what it looks like now with lots of close up shots.

IMG_1982.jpeg

I just put it on Craigslist here on Long Island at $399. I'll see if I get any bites... :(

I hope I won't have to go much lower...but who'd like to make an offer?

Last edited:
@GTs58 Thinking it over, you're right. I'd like to make room, but it's not critical that I give it away either.

I actually got an offer for $450...but I'm not shipping it. To much hassle at this point in my life. Been there, did that. Also, the buyer doesn't have any bad surprises when I sell my bikes to them face to face. They see them first hand, and aren't "surprised" like I've been when I've opened a shipped bike. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back