When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale Pending 1954 Snyder Built Hawthorne or Rollfast Second reduction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Was $145 but no takers, may be parting this one out.....tank already spoken for. PM if you have any interest.

Includes horn tank & Western Flyer Pedals. Horn mech is very nice with no battery acid damage, but I inserted batteries and could not get it to work. No head badge. Front wheel is New Departure I think and rear is Perry Brake hub wheel. Pedals that came with the bike are Western Flyer.

Does NOT include rack (which was not original to the bike).

This bike frame/tank/saddle very much reminds me of the famous Snyder built Rollfast Hoppy Bike, although it is NOT a Hoppy but from the same period and the same company I think.

I do not have PayPal and payment to be made with Post Office money order or cash in person pickup.

Would prefer pickup at 17313 and willing to drive a bit to help out. For instance if you live near Philly I could meet you in Lancaster. Otherwise my packing skills are terrible, but a local bike shop that I have used in the past will pack for $50 and ship (shipping cost additional). Recipients told me they were well pleased with the packing. I will provide you with their number and you make the arrangements directly with them.

Please don’t post responses here, start a conversation. I have Parkinson’s and typing is difficult, so if you include your phone number I can better answer your questions. Thanks.

1 ad.jpg
1ad2dd.jpg
1adc.jpg
1adc2.jpg
1add.jpg
1add2.jpg
1add3.JPG
1add5.JPG
1ade.jpg
1adf.JPG
1adh.JPG
1adi.JPG
1al.JPG

Last edited:
Was $225 but now $175......For local pickup or I will take to a local shop and you pay them for shipping/packaging. I have reduced the price the amount the shop said they would charge for packaging.

Pretty hard these days to find a 1950's tank bike for $175 which is all you pay for local pickup and even with shop packing/shipping charge still a pretty decent price for a tanker..

I will take the big to the shop and you pay them direct for packing/shipping ($50 + the ride)

Winter project still for sale!

Available for pickup in South Central PA! No shipping charges

Last edited:
Back