When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Chevy Street Hot Rod frame off restoration Excellent Condition

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please PM direct so I get a message to my inbox. Do not post replies are inquiries here, thank you.

I am posting this for a family member. Most of the work was painstakingly completed by the current owner.

Totally restored, zero rust in this car. This is a turn key, get it and drive it anywhere nostalgia automobile! The car was completely taken apart and every pin hole of rust was replaced with metal. Everything was bead blasted and then the car was put on a rotisserie to access every square inch. The car has all new floors, trunk, inner and out wheel wells, last 6" /tail pan. The doors, the rockers, the fenders are all rust free.

Paint - Torch Red base coat, clear coat.
Engine - Professionally built Chevy small block 350 with four bolt mains, roller rockers, roller cam, Holley 4 barrel 700 cfm. Engine puts out approx 400 h.p.
Ceramic coated Headman headers.
Transmission - Muncie four speed all rebuilt with new center force drag clutch. Hurst shifter.
Rear Axle - Custom built John's Industries Ford 9" posi rear narrowed to fit stock wheel openings and factory spring placement. 3:70 gears with 11" drums. The housing was powder coated.
Wheels/tires - New 15" Mastercraft Raised White Letter radials front and rear mounted on vintage Cragars. 60's on rear 70's up front.
All new suspension, springs, ball joints, bushings etc. front and rear with power disc front brakes. Rear air shocks with custom cross member.
All new American Auto wiring front to back.
All new custom interior in perfect shape.
Power windows, "I did it", brand tilt wheel, smaller than stock Bel Air steering wheel. New gauges.
All new glass in the car.
AM/FM modern stereo to fit in stock dash opening not modifications. New Old Stock 8 track not yet wired up.
Working factory heat.
Electric wipers.
I restored this car and I have all of the receipts and detailed photos taken throughout the entire process to show you.

$35K cash, no trades etc. Serious inquiries only. Please come see the car, you will not be disappointed.

DSCN6986 - Copy.JPG

DSCN6988 - Copy.JPG

DSCN6990 - Copy.JPG

DSCN6991 - Copy.JPG

DSCN6992 - Copy.JPG

DSCN6993 - Copy.JPG

DSCN7002.JPG

DSCN7005.JPG

DSCN7009.JPG

DSCN7010.JPG

DSCN7011.JPG

DSCN7013.JPG