When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Green Radio Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wild. I've only seen them in red and had no idea that green and blue were options. Great condition on them also. :)

I was trying so hard not to spill the beans on this one. That is one of the nicest green Radiobikes I have seen, and certainly the nicest example in private hands. This is also the only single-speed model I have seen.

So far, based on research, the green models were offered in 1955-early '56. They were only occasionally advertised. Red was heavily advertised, and was offered from 1955-1958, the final model year. I have only seen two advertisements for the blue model, which appears to have been 1955-only. The low advertising for blue explains its rarity for sure. As far as I know, Scott M. and myself own the only blue Radiobikes known. Scott's is mint. I have heard rumors of others, or parts, but no photos or serial numbers to back up the claims. I hope more are out there, even if just a handful it would be nice to see other survivors.

I would LOVE to have the serial number off this green model to add to the registry thread. If I get enough serial numbers, I will start an Excel spreadsheet.

I was trying so hard not to spill the beans on this one. That is one of the nicest green Radiobikes I have seen, and certainly the nicest example in private hands. This is also the only single-speed model I have seen.

So far, based on research, the green models were offered in 1955-early '56. They were only occasionally advertised. Red was heavily advertised, and was offered from 1955-1958, the final model year. I have only seen two advertisements for the blue model, which appears to have been 1955-only. The low advertising for blue explains its rarity for sure. As far as I know, Scott M. and myself own the only blue Radiobikes known. Scott's is mint. I have heard rumors of others, or parts, but no photos or serial numbers to back up the claims. I hope more are out there, even if just a handful it would be nice to see other survivors.

I would LOVE to have the serial number off this green model to add to the registry thread. If I get enough serial numbers, I will start an Excel spreadsheet.

i will posted the serial #'s when I can, I work a lot and i will do my best.

Back