1955 Hercules Royal Prince

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

SirMike1983

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jun 27, 2008
Inactive
I like the Birmingham era Phillips and Hercules bikes. It was as if TI/Raleigh had to stick it to them by downgrading the brands when they acquired the brands around 1960. Few people realize how many Birmingham Hercules bikes were produced to be exported to the US in the early days. Most people figure anything English in the US is going to be a Raleigh or Raleigh sub-brand. They're missing out on the whole line of really interesting Birmingham bikes from Hercules, Phillips, and Norman.

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 24, 2010
Bloomington, United States
Cool bike. I've found if you give your phone a bit of a jiggle it'll take your photos in the right orientation. I think the gyroscope or whatever the hell is inside that says "This side is down" gets stuck occasionally.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!