When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Huffy 20" * Saved from the garbage & restored*

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wayne, your obsession shows! Glad you color-sand your bikes. It is really worth the while. What do you use to polish it? You use two different ones you said? I love the Colorflow bikes. That Columbia is terrific. Looks better than factory-fresh.

Thanks Gene & Krateman

Thanks a lot for all of the nice comments. I guess I'll see you at Trexlertown in the fall again Gene..........Wayne

Great job Wayne! I think there's another one on CL just like that but in your "before" photo condition. Can't remember where I saw it.. I have a 2 year old girl and she seems to be in to bikes. She always points mine out when she walks by:cool: She's actually really into the colorflow I just picked up. I just tell her she can ride it down the isle on her wedding day without worrying about getting your dress stuck in the rear wheel, lol.

Edit: Just found it again. Actually on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUFFY-MAINL...307?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e888aa84b

Last edited:
Back