When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Huffy 20" * Saved from the garbage & restored*

-
Wayne, your obsession shows! Glad you color-sand your bikes. It is really worth the while. What do you use to polish it? You use two different ones you said? I love the Colorflow bikes. That Columbia is terrific. Looks better than factory-fresh.

Thanks Gene & Krateman

Thanks a lot for all of the nice comments. I guess I'll see you at Trexlertown in the fall again Gene..........Wayne

Great job Wayne! I think there's another one on CL just like that but in your "before" photo condition. Can't remember where I saw it.. I have a 2 year old girl and she seems to be in to bikes. She always points mine out when she walks by:cool: She's actually really into the colorflow I just picked up. I just tell her she can ride it down the isle on her wedding day without worrying about getting your dress stuck in the rear wheel, lol.

Edit: Just found it again. Actually on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUFFY-MAINL...307?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e888aa84b

Last edited:
Back