When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Huffy Radio Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

blincoe

I live for the CABE
So last week I received my Radio Bike in the mail and Today I was finally able to put it together. While taking it out of the box, the sprocket was bent, luckily that was the only problem. The man who I purchased it from, spent $300 to get the radio going and I tested it today. Sounds good to me even though its only AM but cant complain. I also received an extra key cylinder but with no key. The radio bike came with the original key but its pretty cool to have an extra key cylinder.

I am hoping someone has an extra sprocket I can buy or even re-chrome. The chrome on the bicycle is in excellent shape, so I am thinking if I can not find one in original good shop then re-chroming might be a option.

DSC02634.jpg

Here's a picture of how the sprocket is now...

Sprocket 1.jpg
Sprocket 2.jpg

LOL no you do not know the seller. I'm sure you know the cabe member who helped me on the purchase? @ccmerz

Ken was a great help ! and he helped me on 2 bicycles I purchased over a month ago! The man who owned the bicycles was getting up there in age and was very slow. Luckily Ken was there to help.

@Saving Tempest

I'd probably try to straighten that chain ring before giving up hope. Nice looking machine! V/r Shawn

LOL no you do not know the seller. I'm sure you know the cabe member who helped me on the purchase? @ccmerz

Ken was a great help ! and he helped me on 2 bicycles I purchased over a month ago! The man who owned the bicycles was getting up there in age and was very slow. Luckily Ken was there to help.

@Saving Tempest

It's sad when you gotta let your kids go like that.

Back