When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1955 Phantom project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
375+
Zipcode

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have this '55 Phantom that is not all there. There are some non phantom parts seat, sprocket not correct for '55, pedals, chain guard, repop rack, repop grips.Someone did a repaint and while horrible not the worst I have seen. The springer lock works and has a replacement key. The wheels need to be gone through and the after market Duro tires ride fine. Bendix rear and Schwinn script front. The same bad paint was on the tank and I had stripped it with the thought of painting it. Previous owner drilled a second hole below horn button for what I do not know. Lots of ways to go with this one or leave it alone and ride it. I would like to get $375/OBO+ shipping for this one

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

Last edited:
I have this '55 Phantom that is not all there. There are some non phantom parts seat, sprocket not correct for '55, pedals, chain guard, repop rack, repop grips.Someone did a repaint and while horrible not the worst I have seen. The springer lock works and has a replacement key. The wheels need to be gone through and the after market Duro tires ride fine. Bendix rear and Schwinn script front. The same bad paint was on the tank and I had stripped it with the thought of painting it. Previous owner drilled a second hole below horn button for what I do not know. Lots of ways to go with this one or leave it alone and ride it. I would like to get $375/OBO+ shipping for this one

View attachment 1649464

View attachment 1649465

View attachment 1649466

View attachment 1649467

View attachment 1649468

View attachment 1649469

View attachment 1649470

View attachment 1649471

View attachment 1649472

View attachment 1649473

View attachment 1649474
Dang! If my herd wasn't full, I'd jump on that. Even if it's a Schwinn......

Back