1955 Schwinn Blue Phantom before and after!

This ad disappears when logged in

Rides4Fun

Finally riding a big boys bike
Feb 19, 2017
Front Royal, Virginia
Wow George, your vision and effort are unbelievable with regard to transforming this bike! Very inspirational and I understand why it's a "keeper". I am still admiring the resto on the bicycle I bought from you as well!

Tanked55

Look Ma, No Hands!
Oct 22, 2017
Ny NY, United States
Looks amazing. Could you tell me the ratio of acid to water you used and how long you dipped for? Gonna give it a try.

gkeep

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 11, 2014
Alameda, CA
WOW! This is gong to become one of my Go-To threads when I need to show a non believer what can be done to a bike that looks like scrap metal to the undiscriminating eye!! Wonderful rescue, we should all have the luck to make a find like this and save it from the scrap pile.
Gary

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
May 9, 2012
Earth
Looks amazing. Could you tell me the ratio of acid to water you used and how long you dipped for? Gonna give it a try.
The ratio i went with was with half of the small tub, i judged it by eye and as you can tell the bicycle looks and was all rusted badly, it honestly doesn’t hurt the amount you put in there i think!!

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture